Addressing Sexual Offences Legislation in the Commonwealth: Opportunities for Reform
The Trust requires the production of an internal piece of research identifying Commonwealth countries where there is meaningful potential in the next three years for legislative reform of discriminatory sexual offence laws that criminalise LGBT people and fail to protect them and other marginalised groups such as women, children and people with disabilities. This report will build on the Trust’s existing catalogue of desk research on sexual offence laws, analysing the most promising prospects for reform, and complementing and validating them with key stakeholder interviews in identified countries.
- Location: Remote/home-based
- Languages Required: English (essential)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Duration of Assignment: 25 days
- Fees: see Terms of Reference
- End Date: 28 February 2021
- Application Deadline: 21 November 2020
For more information download the 2020 Addressing Sexual Offences Legislation in the Commonwealth Terms of Reference.