Types of criminalisation
- Criminalises sex between men
- Criminalises sex between women
1. Penal Code 2014, S. 410(a)(8) Unlawful Marriage
2. Penal Code 2014, S. 411(a)(2) Unlawful Sexual Intercourse
(2) he engages in sexual intercourse with a person of the same sex.
(2) “Same-sex intercourse means”;
(A) Insertion by a man his sexual organ or any object into the anus of another man for sexual gratification. Or the insertion into another mans mouth the penis of a man or
(B) Insertion of a woman’s organ or any object into the vagina or anus of another woman for sexual gratification.” Full text.
3. Penal Code 2014, S. 412 Unlawful Sexual Contact
(5) if the person married or unmarried has sexual contact with a person prohibited for marriage by virtue of being a close relative, or being breast fed by the same mother, or due to marriage. The offense is a Class 5 felony.
(c) Prohibition. “prohibited sexual contact” means indecent acts other than the offenses prescribed under Section 411 (a) of this Code, with a person of same sex, or with a person of the opposite sex other than with a person to whom he is married, or with an animal, for obtaining sexual gratification.” Full text.